Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's a NACHO Revolution!


I did it. I seized the day and went for it and the day is not over. We have a neighbor who thinks its okay to let her geriatric dog walk all over the neighborhood unsupervised. It has been bothering me for a long time and today was my breaking point. I had to stop for Old Yeller as it crossed the road, then I watched it take a $%*& on my lawn for the umpteenth time. I have been trying to be neighborly and not let it get to me. It's been hard! I mean we have tons of $%*& in our yard from our two dogs, so whats one more. Its enough, I tell ya! So, I took the bull by the horns or the dog by the collar in my case and walked it home. And kindly asked to come in for a minute. Then I dropped the bomb. Dont think I am getting a Christmas card this year. Boo hoo! But at least its once less pile of $%*& to clean up!

Oh, and today I made my boys buckle their own seat belts every time we got in the car. Yes, I have two five year old who have been spoiled by a mom in a hurry for years. If I do it, it just gets done faster. That's how I got myself into this dilemma in the first place. No more!

No comments:

Post a Comment