Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I am NACHO Keeper!

It feels like everyday I get bombarded with questions and requests. "Where are my keys?", "Have you seen my wallet?" , "Mom, where are my shoes?", "Help me find my glasses."... and on and on and on. I would love to know when I signed up to be the keeper of everyone's crap. How am I supposed to know where you left your "insert miscellaneous item"? I am not psychic or omnipotent. I haven't been secretly following you around watching you leave behind your belongings. Nobody helps me find my lost crap, so why should I find yours? Is it not enough that I have to remember every appointment and activity? Apparently not.  So lately, I've been replying to these requests with a simple "wherever you left it".  It doesn't stop the questions from coming every day, but I'm hoping that eventually these people in my house will get a clue that it is not my responsibility to be their keeper.

-Thelma

No comments:

Post a Comment