Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's just a cough...

That keeps us up all night.
That makes my husband ask what we can give her.
That sounds like she is going to barf a lung.
That makes people think I take my sick kid out in public.
That makes teachers think I should take her to a Dr. (even when I already did)
That has no miracle antibiotic that she can take to make.it.stop!
That has me giving her Benadryl at night to help us all get a few consecutive hours of sleep.

Its just a cough that goes away for a week and then comes back again. GRRRRRR!

I loathe the “just a cough” diagnosis. Can't she have pneumonia again? I just want to give her something to take her cough away so that I don’t have to explain to everyone and their mother that she is "NACHO" contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment