Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am NACHO success story...

Well, with the greatest of intentions, I haven't been following through on my NACHO MAID intentions. My house is grosser than ever and the kids are no closer to putting their own clothes away and the dishes still call MY name and I am regularly stepping over backpacks to get to the bathroom.

I feel like I need to get the house in complete cleanliness and organization and then it'll be easier?! Am I just kidding myself or is there something to this?!

As Spring Break nears, that calls out to the relatives to come visit. So, with impending house guests, perhaps I'll get the house to where I want it and then with no homework etc., I'll have a fighting chance of getting the kids to participate. It's no one's fault but my own. Time to follow through!

Am I alone? Or is anyone out there having success with this philosophy!?
I'm going to give it a go. So far, as a Mom, I haven't backed down from a challenge... so I'll prepare myself.... for....

May the luck of the Irish be with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment